Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
There has only been five female characters comfirmed playable compared to fifteen male characters.
What does kindness get you? This.
Disney gender swaps by Sakimi Chan
was that really necessary
like what do you expect me to climb down like an awkward fuck
"ugh….give me a minute…..oop….almost slipped…….that would have sucked huh…………..k i’m down let me go around this fence……………..
k see you losers.”
an illustrated version
I hate it when you’re in such a fantastically giddy mood and then you see one simple little thing that makes you think, “oh” and then you just get this empty feeling in your chest and you get nauseous and the world just crumbles and you want to just lie under a blanket and close your eyes and fall asleep and never wake up.
actually the funniest fucking joke in the history of TF2